Community Fundraiser Program
We want to make your fundraiser a success!
Valley Dairy will give your group a percentage of the sales on a designated night for all the guests that your organization brings in.
Rules and Regulations
- Valley Dairy Restaurants will give your group a percentage of the sales on a designated night for all the guests that your organization brings in. Minimum sales of $100 is required to receive a check.
- Valley Dairy Restaurants will require a 2 week advance notice.
- Nights will be limited to Sunday – Thursday only from 4pm-9pm.
- Valley Dairy provides a template flyer that you can complete online and print (see flyer download link at the bottom of this page). You may design your own flyer, but be sure to include all pertinent information shown on the template flyer. The flyer must be presented with payment for proper credit.
- The success of the fundraiser relies upon the organization. You must advertise the event and ensure your members show up.
- Percentage of donations will be 20% of food and beverage (pre-tax) including dine-in meals and also take-home items such as ice cream, pies, or to-go meals from people coming specifically to support your fundraiser. Your supporters need to bring a flyer with them and hand it to our cashier when paying. The more people you bring, the bigger our donation to your organization will be.
- Donation check will be distributed within 2 weeks of the event.
- Flyers may not be handed out in the parking lot during the night of the event.
- As the date of your event nears, send out reminders with the flyer attached.
- Remind your members that their attendance helps ensure success for your organization.
- On the day of the event, come prepared to enjoy yourself.
- We do not permit flyers to be handed out to random guests in our parking lot or inside the restaurant who are not there to support your fundraiser.